Hard Bristle ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Tampico
Wet or Dry use
Ideal for cleaning hands and nails
- Tampico Fibre ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ readily absorbs up to 65% of its weight in water, releasing it while brushing
- Ergonomic ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ carved groove on either side for grip
- Natural Fibre ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ unlike plastic bristles which retain their sharp edge when cut, natural fibres have a soft rounded edge to prevent damage to your skin
- Non Toxic ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ our fibres are free of chemicals sprays
- Plastic Free ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ ensuring no micro-plastics will make their way down your drains to the ocean
- Biodegradable ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ compost to breakdown naturally
- Ethically Handmade ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ no hidden animal products
Care of brush:
It is beneficial to remember that your brush is made from natural fibres and much like your cotton bath towel you need to treat it well to prolong its life and stop it developing mildew. This simply means you should allow your brush to dry out between uses and give it a sun bath occasionally.
Shake out excess water after use and stand on the bristles to dry. Treat your brush to a sun bath every few weeks to dry completely.
Never leave your brush soaking in water or in a damp environment.
End of life:
Once your brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in with your compost.